FC04-Certificate in Islamic Micro Entrepreneurship
Home/FC04-Certificate in Islamic Micro Entrepreneurship
FC04-Certificate in Islamic Micro Entrepreneurshipwebmaster2024-01-02T14:49:50+08:00
CERTIFICATE IN ISLAMIC MICRO ENTREPRENEURSHIP
Certificate in Islamic Micro Entrepreneurship is thoughtfully designed to equip participants with essential knowledge and understanding of the principles and practices of Islamic micro-entrepreneurship. Through comprehensive modules, participants will gain insights into the fundamentals of Islamic finance, ethical business practices, and the unique considerations involved in micro-entrepreneurship within the context of Islamic principles. Besides, participants will embark on an educational and illuminating journey, enriching their understanding of Islamic micro-entrepreneurship and emphasizing its pivotal role in fostering economic empowerment and ethical business conduct.
1. To provide participants with a comprehensive understanding of the principles and practices of Islamic micro-entrepreneurship.
2. To equip them with practical skills necessary for successful implementation of Islamic micro-entrepreneurship principles.
3. To highlight the equivalence of ethical business practices within the Islamic context.
1. Fundamentals of Islamic Finance for Micro-Entrepreneurs
2. Ethical Business Practices in Islamic Micro-Entrepreneurship
3. Micro-Entrepreneurship Strategies within the Framework of Islamic Principles
Period: 1 day
IFFAH multidisciplinary internal trainers.
Micro-entrepreneurs, aspiring entrepreneurs, Islamic finance professionals, students, and researchers.