HC05-Mosque Tour Coordinator Coursewebmaster2024-01-04T15:15:10+08:00
MOSQUE TOUR COORDINATOR COURSE
Mosque Tour Coordinator Course designed to enhance the capabilities of coordinators in facilitating mosque tours. This comprehensive program aims to strengthen the Islamic fundamentals of coordinators, providing in-depth insights into the core tenets of Islam, and undergo targeted training to improve their communication and interpersonal skills, ensuring they can engage effectively with diverse audiences during mosque tours.
1. To strengthen the Islamic fundamentals of the mosque tour coordinators.
2. To improve the communication and interpersonal skills of the coordinators.
3. To equip them with understanding of Islam across other religions as well as event management skills.
1. The concept of Halal and Haram in Islam
2. Islamic Tourism Industry
3. Mosque Tourism in Malaysia
4. Mosque Construction Characteristics and History
5. The Role and Importance of Mosques for Muslims
6. Public Speaking
7. Mosque Tour Guides’ Communication Skills
8. Integration of Information Technology in Mosque Tourism
9. Muslim and non-Muslim Tourists’ Needs and Expectations
10. Frequently Asked Questions for Non -Muslim Tourists
11. The Art of Azan
12. The Comparative Religions Issue
13. Visit Program Management
Period: 3 days
MIHA Strategic Partner
HPB Halal Training Provider
Mosque visit program coordinator (limited to Muslims only).